In response to the raising risk of community transmission, the Central Epidemic Command Center have raised the epidemic alert to the second level from now until June 8. Epidemic prevention measures of CYCU are listed below:
1. From 12 May, 2021 to 25 May, 2021, the policy of “Body Temperature Measurement” will be implemented. Faculty (including adjunct faculty), staff and student shall act in accordance with the policy of “Body Temperature Measurement”, “Identity and Access Management” and “Wearing Face Mask“. Violator will be punished.
2. For those who do not wear face mask is prohibited to enter the building. Showing CYCU ID Card or QR-Code before entering each building is compulsory.
3. Based on the regulation, outdoor gathering of more than 500 participants and indoor activity of more than 100 participants shall be canceled. If the total number of participants doesn’t reach the maximum numbers of attendees for outdoor/indoor event, measures listed below shall be implemented: taking body temperature, sanitizing hands, launching contact-information-based policy, wearing face mask throughout the event, implementation of no eating or drinking policy and executing environmental disinfection, etc.
4. Teaching activities will be adjusted from today, all teachers should follow the measures below.
(1) In-person course with more than 100 students:
- Lecturer shall record and upload the class lecture video to i-Learning. Lecture will be given in two formats, in-person or online. Student shall attend the class based on the parity of the student ID No. and the course date.
- Student will be divided into 2 groups based on the parity of student ID No. Every other week, half of the student take in-person course, the other group of students take asynchronous course through i-Learning within the required time.
- When the course date ends in odd number, student with student ID No. ending in an odd number shall take in-person course, as for student with student ID No. ending in an even number shall take asynchronous course on i-Learning. When the course date ends in even number, student with student ID No. ending in an even number shall take in-person class, as for student with student ID No. ending in an odd number shall take asynchronous course on i-Learning within the required time.
- Since student has been divided into groups based on the parity of student ID No., for those who cannot take in-person course as scheduled shall watch class lecture video on i-Learning within the required time.
(2) In-person course with less than 100 students:
- Lecture can still be given in the in-person format, however, lecturer shall record class lecture video and upload it to i-Learning in order to prepare for the development of pandemic in the future.
5. CYCU will keep updating the disease prevention measures in accordance with the instructions given by the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC), Taoyuan City Government or Ministry of Education.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated. Disease Prevention Team, CYCU.