According to the 10th school epidemic prevention meeting in June 15, 2020, the building access control will be terminated after June 15. Starting from June 16, all the staff and students should keep following the precaution measures.
- Remember to wash your hand and cover your mouth when you cough.
- If you cannot practice social distancing, please wear a mask at all times. When entering a building, you should have a mask with you. If you cannot keep the social distance (≧1.5m when being indoors), please wear a mask.
- Temperature control. Any school member and student with an over-high temperature (over 37.5℃ for the forehead and 38℃ for the ear) should go to see a doctor immediately, stop coming to school, and inform the healthcare division for further tracking.
- Identity management:
- Office of student affairs: Keep a list of students living in the dormitories and a list of every school member involving in activities.
- Office of academic affairs: Do the roll call and prepare a student enrollment list of every class. Also, keep a list of every school member involving in activities.
- Departments and administrative divisions: Keep a list of every person participating in meetings and activities.
- Offices: Keep a list of every person visiting for business.
- Food and drinks are allowed if social distancing can be practiced or if everyone does not sit right next to others.
CYCU Disease Prevent and Response Team