Explanations of the policy implementation are listed below:
- So far, the majority of boarders in Li-Xing and Lang-Shan Dorm are freshmen. In the aforementioned dorms, there has been COVID confirmed case; after that, through performing rapid test, several confirmed cases have been discovered. To prevent the situation, which is, potential COVID cases in the dorm leading to the cluster infection from happening, starting from 18 – 23 April, freshmen courses will be moved online. Freshmen taking courses which are not for freshman and dorm committees are eligible to take disease prevention leave.
- Li-Xing and Lang-Shan Dorm will be closed for disinfection until 23 April.
- Boarder of Li-Xing and Lang-Shan Dorm, if you’re international student, or you cannot find temporary residence during this period of time, Office of Student Affairs will provide you with proper assistance.
- Wearing face mask is compulsory while moving back home or heading to temporary residence.
- The implementation of this policy has been approved by the Ministry of Education verbally.
CYCU Disease Prevention Team Appreciates Your Cooperation