- In accordance with the resolutions of the 3rd Chung Yuan University Pandemic Control Meeting on April 13th, 2020.
- University staff, faculty and students without face masks are prohibited from entering all academic buildings. Entry is allowed only upon passing a temperature check and showing an access badge (via QR Code scan) or a school ID card.
- Food and beverages (except water) are prohibited in class. Instructors and students must wear face masks to prevent droplet infection.
- Violators of anti-pandemic regulations are subject to discipline or punishment:
- First offenders: Students will be counseled by mentors and military instructors, staff and faculty members (including adjunct members) by his or her unit supervisor, and vendors by the General Affairs Office. Violation record will be documented.
- Recidivists: Students, staff and faculty members (including adjunct members) will be counseled by his or her unit supervisor, and vendors by the chief of the General Affairs Office. Staff and faculty members who refuse to cooperate will be punished by his or her supervising unit, students punished according to the Student Reward and Punishment Regulations and vendors by regulations of the General Affairs Office.
- We invite all to join in this combat against the pandemic, to protect oneself and to protect others.
Chung Yuan Christian University Pandemic Responsive Panel